kArThIk K.N

Saturday, September 25, 2004

My meeting wit RP and Jeevish

It was on sep 24...the day which i cannot forget.That day that will everlast in my memory.It was a day when Paambu (Nagaraj) was about to play his zonal match.Before his match had commenced we were witnessing the other matches....shouting and giving commentary..
I shouted a lot..When the ball went out of the Tennis court the song began Sixer...Sixer....Then there was a match between two other college guys one being Inzi and another L.Balaji....The commentary was going on when the match was on.
It was really funnn...merry time..During paambu's match we began to shout " Aaadu Paambee..Vilayadu Paambee..."
The real moment came after the match was over.Me and S.B.Anandh, we had caught Jeevish and were making fun of him..We were driving him crazy ..telling about Nandhini and his gf's.It was a great time past...

Then came the most wonderful moment...Balamurugan came for a bet..He asked me to give RP a lift..I did as he told....But unfortunately she did not come with me...And the day ended..



0 Scrappers:

Post a Comment

<< Home