kArThIk K.N

Sunday, January 30, 2005

The tutorial cd

Finally Sriram has sent the linux tutorial cd..I hope i'll begin it...but for the past few days we 've been juz playin ..hangin around and i forbid doin my project..But wht 2 do life sucks nd i gotta do it..I am notta geek...but coz its my destiny..The wipro HR releived my fears when he was chattin to us yesterday sayin tht programmin is not the only destiny in wipro.Gods muz be crazy but they arent and they r really showin the way..Lets c wht future has gotta do with me...

Balaji is the damned this sem..I dont know wht i gonna do...this guys nuts...feels himself to be cool.. with everybody of s lackin knowledge..I agree tht we rnt so brilliant enough ...but this guy's really invokin terror ....

we had conducted a mock interview last saturday..This is the first time i played the role of an interviewer..it was fun...for i and mani had interviewed Vichoo and Ranjani..They were really astonished and its high tie tht they strt preparin seriously..

ok chow..

0 Scrappers:

Post a Comment

<< Home