kArThIk K.N

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

My hols

After sometime here i am back..the holz 've strtd and i am eagerly waitin 4 the company to call me..some of my friends 've got the date of joinin but ot me...eagerly anticipatin..Durin the hols we made 2 trips..one 2 blore and then 2 chennai..blore was a disaster ..coz the traffic oer there was hectic...albeit we spent a pleasant time oer there...the malls there were big and also costly, u can dally a lot oer there and also gals are coquette.....but the climate was optimum..

In chennai..it waz terribly hot and humid..the sweat was damn...but i visited the spencer plaza which was cool and it was really a big mall..

here i am waitin 4 the dawn of my life...

3 Scrappers:

  • 1947-ku munaadi nee porandhu irukanum ;-)


    hm.. College Life mudinjiruchula.. oops.. that makes me feel i've got old by 2 more years.. :-)

    have a wonderfull time at chennai-da..

    By Blogger யாத்ரீகன், at 5:45 AM  

  • Thala..
    pray u get to wipro chennai..
    me had a pathetic time at Blore with the traffic..
    & by the way.. coqutte.. dally ! you seem to have become a baron's fan..
    Besto man..

    By Blogger Venkat | Mandy, at 5:39 PM  

  • Nalla metropolitan citya suthrayada

    By Blogger Balamurugan,S, at 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home