kArThIk K.N

Saturday, March 04, 2006

My piece of art



Guys its 12:12 am March 04..i completed my piece of art..Me a metal..rock new bie got a kindo interest in it..and did this....

Hope u find it quite ok...

This foto consists of the artists tht i listen to ...They are

Iron Maiden-Iron maiden Rocks man one of my fav..
Metallica-Comin next to the above one..may be most may not think so
Rammstein-Awesome music stuff.even though they r germans man music rocks
Linkin Park-These guys blend rock with rap..cool eh..
The corrs-These are pleasant guys not a rock troupe..Their simplicity kills u man..
Scorpions-Kindo old rock stuff but they r quite good
Creed-Kindo good rock..
Dream Theater-Some of their songs are cool..
Nirvana-These guys..i donno much coz i vnt heard many of theirs.
Audio Slave- A bit slow rock..i dont hear them often
Megadeth-I detest their songs..i doono why..
Limp Bizkit..not heard much of their songs..
Papa Roach-just heard one song..so donno much abt em also

I dont like Pink Floyd coz they r too slow rock..

If anyone else feels some other are good do tell em..

6 Scrappers:

  • Okay? I love it. Whoa just look at it.

    Can I have a copy please? Please?

    Duh, think I need to create my own masterpiece after my exams

    By Blogger Prax, at 10:04 AM  

  • hmm.. pink floyd is god. you might like 'tool'., good songs..

    and did not know you are iron maiden fan.. :)

    By Blogger Da Rodent, at 6:42 AM  

  • @Joe
    me strtd 2 hear lotta rock songs here...i dint get much songs oer there..u rember when i tried 2 write some..but now juz rock..

    I luv maiden stuff..their Brave new world is outta the world

    By Blogger Karthik ,K.N, at 10:21 PM  

  • Awesome work, dude !!

    By Blogger Arun Ponniah Sethuramalingam, at 3:30 PM  

  • Its an Awesome piece of work!! I liked it soo much that I've saved it in my comp and made it my wall paper - hope u dont mind!!
    I'm also a rock fan.I love CREED the most.Maiden and Metallica also have some nice songs..so do the others u've talked abt.What i liked abt CREED was that their songs are about hope,love and the positive aspect of life....very much unlike the morbid lyrics of most rock bands!!
    -Cne

    By Blogger Cne Rocks>>, at 3:17 PM  

  • guys..the replies have been overwhelmin...thnx dudes

    By Blogger Karthik ,K.N, at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home