kArThIk K.N

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

The fate on my side

Today I was a little bit sick, so i decided to go home earlier.I asked permission and left the college early, during Graphics lab.On my way home there were two incidents that jittered me up.

One was near the Honeywell center .I was going at 50k's and when i crossed the Honeywell center, i didnt notice a dog which came directly infront of me.It was crossing the road and it halted just near me.It shaked me from top to bottom for i thought that if it hadn't stopped then sure i would 've fallen on it.But Fortune was with me and i got myself tied up and i was on my way to my abode....

The next incident happened in the By-pass road.This was really unconceivable..It really trembled me..This occured when i ws overtaking a mini lorry.On the other side i saw a omni quite aloof.I thought there was enough space for me so that i can overtake the lorry ..but it wasn't so...The omni was really closer..To my surprise i found the lorry to my left and the omni on the other side...That idiot lorry driver did not give way for me and was closing in on me on my left side .He came so close to me that he kissed my bike.He made a feather touch on my left paddle which was just centimetres below my foot(God i survived once again the same day...).Had it toched my feet then i would 've fallen and then it would have been quite serious..But the fortune was again on my side and i survived once again
These two scenes really was great adventuristic..


0 Scrappers:

Post a Comment

<< Home