kArThIk K.N

Saturday, February 19, 2005

My Poems

Class

When the sun shines
I am in harmony
When it rains catsanddogs
I feel eternal bliss
When the moon shines
I feel thy face
When the cloud passes
I can feel you
When the thunder eclats
I hear the affront
When I am in class
The ambience empowers me
Oh class it is catch22
For there are just 22 days


Billet Doux

Dreams come,I can feel you
You are in my brain
You disturbed me
You invoked the interest in me
And again ,I can feel you
You were with me
Your presence made me nostalgic
Your worries burried in my heart
Darent think without you
For my life was blandished
You held me in abeyance
For your face burnished me
You troubled,bubbled,plummeted me
I fell,broke my heart
Here I lie with you near me
But like an insane animal


Mon Ami

You are the chosen one
My eternal guide
You made me analyse
Rebboted me
My circuits shortcircuited
I felt the shock
My sytem took time
But now virus free
The CPU now with abysmal speed
Roared
No more hangups But
Now with long horn
No more trojans
You are my antivirus


Mes Amis

The sky has many eyes
It is argus Eyed
I had four eyes
But one closed itself
Many eyes sprinkled
With new visions
Encircled me giving me light
I was shown the path
The path,glory leads to perdition
With me in the chariot
Some meteorites may block
But the gravity engulfs them
Now with several eyes
Ma vie est belle


Ka Pu

Your eyes sees your path
But with many hurdles
The brotherhodd of Illuminati
With you the seer
Your vision reaches beyond
With me in thy path
You made me choose
I took the synonym and antonym
The Brightness
Accrued my knowledge
The darkness stumbled me
And enlightened me
I here stand
Coz you are my amigo


Mottai

Innocence ,boldness ,Roughness
What are these?
Your heart is heavy
With a care free mind
Worries dont bother you
You are trouble free
Who are gals?
You have a passion for them
Groundnut,Groundnut,Groundnut
This is what we taste
Dont lose your heart
For you are a heart-break kid
Though you have no mairu
You have a sexy vairu

KiKi

The calmest of all
You dream to be an alchemist
Share your worries
Whisper your feelings
The bulwark around you
Makes you stumble
Shackles do come
But they arent permanent
Face the life or
Life will face you
Mind free your troubles about KiKi
Chatter coz she's your friend
Think about what you think
Before the thing thinks you

0 Scrappers:

Post a Comment

<< Home