kArThIk K.N

Thursday, June 16, 2005

The saga tht entralled me for 10 yrs...

Yes friends ...i am on the brink of endin my days in madurai..Itz time tht i say adios to madurai..these 10 years 've been really memorable..i had come here when i was studyin 5th..nd this place has educated me nd made me a man..which i couldnt think of if i were anywhere else..Madurai has finally made me a man...We r probably leavin it on 22..and tht day will be really a saddest as well as the birth of new life.We r searchin for a home there which is nearly finalised and my parents r willin 2 settle in blore....

I am also excited tht my bro is enjoyin his time in chicago..he's due to attend the grand prix in Indianapolis....it will be gr8 to c the fastest cars streamin..man i feel..i wanna be there..but it lies in the hand of nature..

It is not u who decide but the fate decides...this is wht one may say...but u muz be knowin this song "oruvan oruvan muthalali" in muthu i love these lines"vidhiyai nenaippavan emali athai venru mudippavan arivali"..whenever i am shattered i think of these lines..nd friends i know tht we r born 2 fight..u muz be thinknin..as this passage does not make any sense as it is not apposite here..but i juz wanted 2 mention these lines here...coz they r hidden treasures.

2 Scrappers:

Post a Comment

<< Home