kArThIk K.N

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Countin Days

Hmm.... sorry for not writin for sometime, yest bein my bro's bday, nothin much special, juz cool home food, after a week end of datin and a relaxin home stay, today wht is in the pipeline, only time will tell, so wht's there in the future, my bday nearin and dayz countin, spendin dayz in the comp, wid da OKI team, a cool one with a gr8 vibrance goin on around, my boss though mus be frustrated, with me shootin mails from top to bottom, gettin away frm him, jovial, yet serious ,tensed time ahead of me, lookin forward to it, which i ll reveal in da future.

A mixture of happinness, nopz not sadness, tensed moments wht will be the next feature, hmmm..... from monday new venture, disappointments with the QPLC(wipro gyaan), people denyin my money, me though workin a bit and still denyin, seemz disappointment, but newaz will make it up, with no regrets next month.

Last week i visited the most treachorous offiz, where i ve felt so uncomfortable to the hell, wanted to get rid of it, yes i did it but with a bit of dsappointment, but next day, was full of vibrance coz of things tht unrolld..

Ok will be updatin in the future abt things, till then enough of blah blah

0 Scrappers:

Post a Comment

<< Home