kArThIk K.N

Friday, October 19, 2007

New Land....New Day

The last couple of months was quite borin for me after comin back frm UK... dint ve much work and i had strained myself sittin quite and thinkin abt the things tht can be done... then finally i was indulged with my previous proj...

Days passed on before i embarked on the lufthansa to a new country. This time not emotional... with no expectations coz of the last trip to UK .. i was on my way. The flight was a cumbersome with three connecting flights , from blore to chennai ,chennai to frankfurt and then frm there to sweden.

The night i landed chennai..man i got myself drenched not tht it was raining but it was dry...... i met a person frm some company and were movin around thru the security chk and then makin ways into the lounge waitin for the entee towards the flight...

Finally vola around 1 am in the morn i got into the flight. I had this time aliens welcomin me. Though i wanted indian air hostess ..as i know these blondes would ve been very blunt..as i felt they were a bit blunt though...

First shocking incident in the flight was tht there was just a single TV ..tht too an age old TV and nothing else... They had strtd to put some crap in the TV and i drosed to sleep and findin myself somesleep this time ... and got up around 6 to 7 AM ...woowww i had some sleep. The mornin i got myself landed in the frankfurt airport

The frankfurt airport was ultimate chaos and tough around 8 AM there were no much help in directions as to choose the next transit flight.

I had to take a transport car to the terminal after some search in the airport, and then there i was in the security cardon where i was frantically waiting for some security checks... some crap police peoplewere just seeing the passports and i thought it was just another entry search.

In few mins it was over and i was inside my termina...got myself to grab something and i was awaiting for my flight towards arlanda airport. After an hr of wait i finally got into the flight and within 1 hr i was flyin over the scandinavian country and finally, reached the archipelago,s deserted airport.

Man there was nothing in te airport and there was no immigration check at all and i wasd there out of the airport..... i was baffled by it and found that the previous shittish checkin in frankfurt was the immigration check...man tht was ridiculous... though i landed here and found myself into a new country.
This place is leastly populated, but the most populated in swede. The entire country's population will be around blore's population.....

Autumn just goin to end and the winter starting the climate going down to 5 and 6 ...man heavier winter gonna be there and lets c as how it ll unfold

0 Scrappers:

Post a Comment

<< Home