kArThIk K.N

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

The night lab turning dismay

The fate which was on my side yesterday decided to bequeath(leave) me today.Today I came home at 7:30 and i was preparing myself for the night ..I decided to go to college for it was night lab.I had many plans in the college ..attam podalaam..pattu padalaam...and i hurried myself to the college.I packed my bag with bedsheet,airpillow and few cd's...............Matrix Revolutions,Spiderman2 etc.On my way .....I crossed Palanganatham and I saw a m80..I thought he was going straight ..But to my fate he was not doing so...I didnt witness him for it was dark...He had no indicators on and he was just waving his hand ..making a right turn..As it was dark i was not able to see him waving...When i closed on him i recognised that he was making a turn..I was going a little bit fast...But certain things happened in a flash of a second..That guy along with a lady at his back crashed at me with his right hand brake going into my leg..(For sometime i didn't knew that i had a cut)...The brake had made way into my leg and made a big hole which was quite centimetrs long...Fortunately the brake went sidewards...For whether it had gone directly in..then it would 've been miserable.I went immediately to Nithilaa Nursing home..The doctor asked me to take rest and not to go to college...My plans were shattered and i called home..to pick me up.....Since the hole was quite deep the doctor asked me to take rest for five days...and so i am here typing this....The night was spoiled with one more night going as usual...with pain and grumbling.....

0 Scrappers:

Post a Comment

<< Home