kArThIk K.N

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

After a long Break -A milestone reached

Man..itz been awfull lotta time since i 've written my blog..so here i am back again writin this...I am happy coz the first release of our project is to be submitted ...i had to count the no of lines that i've written and to my surprise i had written nearly 3000 Lines of code..i cudnt imagine of tht..friends my job is quite good and i am lucky tht i got into this R&D branch...my work is quite challenging one with some googling oer the net ..but i coudnt have done without some help..coz u know tht we r freshers and it takes sometime to learn it..2day Ramesh Emani is gonna come to c r project and we ll be goin 2 the next step of r proj.....so far juz a minimal work has been done and there is a large scope for improvement...and the project is juz in a proto stage...man enough of this proj stuff......

My life in blore is goin gr8 ..with everyweek end dashin outside havin merry and a lot of good times...Every two weeks we go to this place calld Forum in blore..its a place were u can c the color of blore ....

There r many other places in blore especially MGRoad,Brigade Road,Commercial stree,LalBagh..but oer time u get tired or bored or frustrated cin people doin things oer here...my office life is also cool with cool supervisors and very friendly colleagues..

There were some excitin times for me in blore..one was when we spenjt till abt 2AM in the mornin in the terrace of Ramalingams house....discussing r coll life...the freakin outs sometimes makes me feel good...

Regardin blore in general...man the climate is superb but the roads r poor and govt takes no heed in repairin things...Whe it raind cats nd dogs in blore r office nearly submerged and we had a leave for abt a week...r office was floatin with the entire ground floor drowned and the company lost crores i suppose..

Abt a fortnight i had gone to my ALMA MATER (TCE)..those pleasant moments still lingered in my memory..the ROTRACT,The kadalai,The Last days attam,fight,kondataam,sufferin man..i call this coll life...

0 Scrappers:

Post a Comment

<< Home