kArThIk K.N

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Rumblings in my mind after a long time

Am i getting instigated again?Is it a time pass?I wonder how such things are getting handled. What is their thought Process, i really dont understand, sometimes i am irritating publicly its being told but yet she manages to talk to me or i am instigated later to talk.. Am i the one who instigates the funnier part.. too much mocking ... i donno whether i am crossing the limits or she is the one who makes me do it. In the end i am left confusing what am i doing. I am trying to go away but am not....
Are there any one who can understand what girls think?
I get confused on thinking what they think...
Past has been a good experience for me, but trying to correlate with what happened in the past with the current.. still the blanks are not filled up..
When i am around, in the line of sight.. things go confusing, but then things are better... but still thoughts get lingered. Need to have a stop of this :) ..

3 Scrappers:

Post a Comment

<< Home