kArThIk K.N

Friday, October 01, 2004

My day at home after the accident

Today i was at home taking rest and watching movies .....Last night there was terrible pain and i wasn't able to sleep till 1:00.But alas the pain slowly diminished and then i went to bed.Yesterday Mani had come to see me and today there were many surprises for me as Sap,Bara,Jaggu,Patchai,Bharath,Bala,Sriki,Thotti(pradeep) had come to see me.I was a little bit embarassed and...We were chatting for sometime and i felt a little bit sad..for i dint knew what happened to me..I felt a little uneasy for i was like a sick man.....But things happen in life and you gotta make a choice...Life goes on like The Matrix..At times i feel that whether ...our life is in Matrix..I feel that we are in a dream state and all these things are happenin in the Dream...

0 Scrappers:

Post a Comment

<< Home