kArThIk K.N

Friday, January 06, 2006

Me with tuximson

Yesterday was yet another day when i was free doin nothin but commentin and bloggin..i suppose today also will be such a day unless we get the systems in which we have to install r softwares and strt workin it...

My cubicle




For many days i wanted to do somethin in my cubicle and finally decorated my cubicle with lotta diagrams...My cubicle is like the above pic...I thought of doin some thin crazy and finally i decided to take a photo with tuximson...(tux+Simpson)..cool eh..Today is one of my colleaugue Basavaraj's bday and he's escaped 2 day..Yesterday we were takin a lotta photos makin merry and havin a nice time...

Eventhough my cubicle looks good but the infrastructure here is not so good and the cafetaria ..yaikes...man..

Me with Tux+Simson(Tuximson)




The thing tht i liked the most yesterday is the commentin for my previous blog..

I was a little bit harsh on these Police men ...but things happen u know..and everyone has the right to criticise and to criticise the criticised content..The basic quality of manhood is criticism and at this moment i ask everybody to accomplish their basic human rights...for the world cannot be a world without the universe of criticism...otherwise it induces a black hole..

In coll i was not a tux fanatic or so...but since i work in linux now i feel like makin a impact ...Really guys once u strt workin in Linux..u feel u r workin a different world...accomplishing somethin which otherwise u wudnt have felt...I am juz a Linux strter...and the tuximson in the photo looked cute..thinkin tht it has found a tux user like me...

3 Scrappers:

  • Thats not Linux man.. its GNU/Linux.

    By Blogger Balamurugan,S, at 10:44 AM  

  • Linux Rocks man - all open source software are suppoed to rick right ??
    Well KNK, welcome to the FREE WORLD

    By Blogger axemclion, at 12:35 PM  

  • Good to see you back after a long time man !

    Venks

    (shud have posted this comment 2-3 blogs earlier.. but making a guess that u will check out only the latest blog's comments )

    By Blogger Venkat | Mandy, at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home