kArThIk K.N

Saturday, October 02, 2004

The evenin at CYBER 04

Wowww..wat a life i'm havin..Two months ago there was no answer for whether i 'll survive...but now havin endured a pain which shattered me..... i'm back in business..i want to enjoy each nd every moment of my life...What a deplorable life i had then..The last six months i would like 2 forget...for it was the darkest era in my life...and after those things happened and after learnin the things of reality i once again wish to romp my life ...That new dawn, that bright aurora has glistened me.....

I dont know why nowadays i am havin such an interest in life..life's really interesting...for the past few days there were many memorable days inspite of my accident...Today was one such day..The CYBER 04...which i was not able to witness in the mornin..later in the evenin....i went to see it..I saw the animations which were quite okkkkkkk...But the real excitement started after the culturals....The culturals had begun..it wasn that noisy..for there were big guns from our department....When the dance of the final years was stopped in the middle...everybody got agitated....and we decided to leave the auditorium...outside the audi...there was a hell of a noise with everybody shoutin....and runnin...I too began to runn....i couldnt beleive that i was running for my legs were tied up..but inspite of the pain i began 2 run....The pain which was in me for somedays had blown up...and me as if the entire world in me...with me fellin like the king...i was merry...shouting baam beemm.....eventhough the entertainment lasted for a jiffy....it was quite a day....

0 Scrappers:

Post a Comment

<< Home