kArThIk K.N

Saturday, October 09, 2004

The day after the last day in 7 semester.

Yesterday i went as usual to hospital for dressing..We had been informed that ranjani was also admitted there ...so went to see her..The juns were there 2 c her ..It was really horrible to hear that abt 5 gals had been admitted coz of food poisoning..Then today I had written retests for Cs,OR..Then I did do my Graphics lab internal...I was beating around the bush to get the program...But alas i got it..after couple of changes i did it only partially...this was my worst internal without any preparation.....Then I received the wireless net test note...I did show it to my friends and everybody including Shalinie madam were laughing on seeing it..for i had written rubbish...We had a nice time...But the time has come 2 study for the study holidays have got started today......nd we need to be book worms frm today...till 7 nov...when the exam ends.

0 Scrappers:

Post a Comment

<< Home