kArThIk K.N

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

My day in college after the accident

Yet another day......today my day to coll after the accident..I asked my dad to leave me at coll...and he did so..it seems for some days my dad will be takin to the coll...for i am not able to bend my legs...I was limping in college climbing one step after another...my friends were making fun of me calling sappani......The pain was quite terrible ....Everybody in college were askin as wht happened????I got bored of telling the incident...and then in the evenin Joe asked me whether I was outta my mind for writin such a blog(previous blog)...But things happen in life which lingers...which might regress u to the past ogre ,hatred feelin that might cringe u...Here is a puzzle for u Joe..a matrix quitta puzzle...

For I had made a choice in my 2 sem which was inevitable for me then...but now in order to get outta that inevitable I turned evitable now..The transgression from the inevitable to the evitable doesnt take place ..like that in a miniscule of a second..it takes time..eventhough the path had been rugged for me..it has led me to my destiny..I was able to make this choice ...for i had a oracle in real life(Puzzling eh...tht's true.....)...who predicted about me...and asked me to make the correct choice...and i am here a saviour of myself......and u muz be knowing the reason for such a trouble.......u muz be knowin the answer noww....who's responsible 4 this...exactly.......tht's it ..u got it right......and wht has been told is only 4 u........and not 4 anyone else.........

Now a days...i am gettin crazy of this Matrix films....I dont know why.....I 've gotta terrible crush on it......It getz me crazy........For those who dont understand wht i've written plz watch this crazy Matrix stuff...

Ok now back to the future..tht's the present after forgettin the past.... i've become a present perfect tense(10's) ....This blog kind of stuff is gr8 yaarr...its gettin me fit to the computer atleast once a day...bein a computer student believe it...thats me a comp stud nd u better believe it.....ok where am i..ok after meeting Joe ..I was reading his stuff in the souvenir..The pain was inching on me...It was getting my nerves break....my dad came nd we went off to Nithilaa nursing home...The nurse..a new nurse this time ..said that she was feared on lookin my legs..So she went away and called on another Sis...The new sis...put some acid stuff in my bruised hole...tht's the hole on my leg and nothin else....and there my leg was fuming with bubbles as if they were heating oil....The burning sensation began to show my... red face...as hot as a red pepper.Siddhu style...The pain eased then...and I was back to home....writing this once again.........

0 Scrappers:

Post a Comment

<< Home