kArThIk K.N

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Whts goin around my head

Wht are these bh's thinkin...do they think that we r juz their poodles.They think tht we r the one's who gotta be very constrained as if we gotta be within their circle.My sincere words 4 those who r ving bhs as their close friends...They will drive u crazy...Since the last sem i've tryin 2 get away from bhs...but fate is again not on my side..These (censored )bh's juz keep on disturbin me...Today a bh called me up...Her name starts with j ends with y..She talked 2 me as if she kindo havin me......she thinks as if she wants me 2 think abt her...i know she expects this frm me..This (censored) bh spoke as if i am makin a (censored)relationship with her.....I dont know but these things keep on disturbing mee...There's also wrong on my side for i act as if i am carin...thts my prblm...i do as if i am very carin....but sometimes thes things get trouble...i try 2 make a choice but each time i make it turns wrong .These bh programs think that they must be cared after..They ll juz be very cool...make us mendicant...wht things do they wanna do...i am writin this for it shows in wht kindo mood am i while typing ...

ps:Please be aware of ........................

0 Scrappers:

Post a Comment

<< Home